TRADITIONAL STORYTELLING FAMILY SESSIONS
NEWBORN, BABY, CHILD & FAMILY
Storytelling sessions are my modern take on the traditional family portrait session. These fun, relaxed "lifestyle" sessions are designed to tell the story of your family as it is right now. By combining traditional portraits and candid photographs of your family enjoying time together in an experience customized for your family, we document this moment in your lives. Whether we meet in your home or on location, we'll pick a spot that is fun for the whole family and certain to create not just beautiful images, but a treasured time spent together. Be it a quiet stroll through the park, backyard shenanigans, or a full-blown adventure, when you look at the images weeks, months, years, or even decades later, you will not only remember the beautiful people in your lives, but the time you spent together that day and the love you all shared. During your session, we will play, explore, laugh, and capture the faces, expressions, connections, and moments that make your family special. Families change so quickly as time flies by. Each season is a part of you and a part of them. Making the time to document your story is something that will forever bring you gratitude. Sessions last approximately 1 1/2-2 hours.
Simple, all-inclusive Collections include:
- pre-session consultation and planning;
- a customize family photography experience in your home or on location; and
- 50-75 (many more for longer sessions) unique, diverse, and high quality images of your family presented in your online gallery;
- product or digital file options, including prints, canvases, framed art, standouts, albums, and digital downloads to suit your family's every need;
- Optional in-person service and ordering consultations to ensure the best possible ordering experience; and
- Complimentary wall gallery design.
Sessions begin at $450. All inclusive collections begin at $1295. Individualized, custom collections also available to suit your family's needs.
For examples of recent storytelling sessions, click on the photographs below.